CREEDA Projects has undertaken many projects to establish Small Business Incubators around the world. To find out more follow the links opposite.
Below are examples of projects undertaken in Australia.
- Workshop for the Australian National executive of Small Business Agencies (NESBA) on government support programs and how to achieve better and more targeted outcomes with limited resources.
- Writing and publishing Incubation Works: Case Studies for Australian Small Business Incubators and their impact, for the Australia New Zealand Association of Business Incubators and AusIndustry
- Formation of Epicorp Ltd as a high technology venture capital linked ICT Incubation framework for the ACT. CREEDA led the consortium comprising the Australian National University, CSIRO and the University of Canberra that now owns EPIcorp Ltd. CREEDA’s feasibility study and business plan for this incubator and subsequent bid led to Epicorp receiving $8million form the Commonwealth’s Building IT Strengths (BITS) Program for the establishment of the incubator.
- Development of a bio – science technology incubator in Palmerston North City Council and Massey University.
- A toolkit for employment and enterprise development for use by practitioners involved in local economic development.
- Development of employment strategies and business plans for ACCs Regional Development Bodies in Australian the Northern Territory, South Australia, the ACT and Queensland.
- A national project for the Australian Government to trial Support models to Assist New Apprenticeships Completions.
- Pioneering studies for the Australian Government looking into the potential for what are being called “incubators without walls” – extending the quality and level of support to businesses which are not located in the same building. As a part of this we have investigated how electronic communication technology can be used to link people in remote areas and enhance the provision of business support services.
- A personal and business- self assessment and information kit, Good Business of Just a Good Idea, Business Self Assessment and Information Kit, has been developed for indigenous people on behalf of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission and is now used throughout Australia. This has been used with all indigenous business aspirants for the past 5 years.
- Research into home based businesses. CREEDA Projects has undertaken pioneering research and data analysis into this sector with the largest survey to date of home based businesses and the publication of the report From Backyarders to Front Runners for the Australian Government (Department of Employment Workplace Relations and Small Business)
- Development and delivery of the Springboard Small Business Growth Program, based on adult learning principles and involving facilitated peer – to – peer processes. This has been delivered throughout Australia.
- Small Town renewal pilot project for the IMB Community Foundation in Narooma, NSW in 2003. The pilot drew together a small town renewal workshop, the Springboard Small Business Growth Program and the Positive Choices Leadership Program and was astoundingly successful. The IMB Community Foundation has requested a second project in SE NSW this year.
- Research into the non-farm business impact of drought in Australia for the Australian Government (Department of Transport and Regional Services).
Get In Touch
Leave a message or give us a call.
6 Phillipps St